Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Friday...and a tune for your weekend!



Happy Friday! Keeping in the Christmas spirit this week, this is my annual pointsettia. It always feels like Christmas once I have this splash of bright red on the kitchen table!

We bought our tree this week as well (we always get a real one), but haven't had time to deck it out yet so tonight I plan to put on some Christmas tunes, decorate the tree and whip up my traditional fruit mince pies!

Speaking of Christmas tunes, I'm keeping to the Christmas theme for the last couple of tunes for your weekend for 2011. This track, Christmas in Hollis by RUN-D.M.C. is always part of my Christmas mix and something a bit fun when you're getting tired of the usual Christmas fare!

Enjoy!



Just a reminder, you've only got a couple of hours left to place your orders online if you choose regular post and want guaranteed delivery by Christmas eve! If you choose Express Post, you still have until next Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: