Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Friday...and a tune for your weekend!



Happy Friday! One of my favourite flowers is in bloom at the moment - hydrangeas. After nurturing a couple of tiny little plants for a couple of years I'm finally being rewarded with a few pretty blooms this year! These are in a sweet little antique jar that Eko brought me back from David met Nicole.

Now for a tune for your weekend, thanks to...me this week! With just over two weeks until Christmas, I'm getting into the spirit by busting out the odd Christmas album at the shop. I have to confess, I'm a big fan of Christmas albums and am gathering quite a collection. One of the latest additions is She & Him's A Very She & Him Christmas. I particularly like this song, The Christmas Waltz. 


Enjoy!



I hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy getting into the spirit a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment